From: Hermano C. Pires <lagoe...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Friday, Aug. 21 from Ponta Delgada
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009, 7:02 PM

#yiv1016760962 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1016760962 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Hello Celeste and "E"

"E" I belive that you may have it!
You just beat me to it!

These people traveled in the same passport, #132 (267-271) issued 11 Feb.04.
267 Serafim Moraes (23) son of Joao de Moraes and Jacintha Libana
268 Roza da Conceicao  (27) daugther of  Francisco ??? and Maria Roza
269 Luzia Moraes (15) daughter of Jacintho de ?Medeiros? and Jacinta de Jesus
 270 Maria Moraes (17) daughter of Jacintho de ?Medeiros? and Jacinta de Jesus
271 Roza Barbara (16) daughter of Francisco de ?Medeiros? and Maria da Luz

The contact in US for the above was Joao do Couto (Coito) Cordeiro or Cardoso,
368 Hope St. Bristol, R.I.
The above from CCA and Ellis Island.
Hope that is of some use.
Hermano