To let you know...I also have Pereiras and Teixeiras, Sao Jorge, in my line.

________________________________
From: Mary Bordi <geneal...@hununu.org>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 10:09:23 AM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: AZEVEDO PEREIRA BRICK WALL

On Aug 27, 2009, at 4:53 PM, Guida Leicester wrote:

>  Perhaps there's a connection between us, because there are Pereiras
> and Teixeiras back in my line, too.

I am finding this interesting, too. My ancestors came from Sao Jorge
and lived in Marin County for a while in the late 1870 to mid 1880s
before moving south to San Mateo County.

I, too, have Pereiras and Teixeiras in my line. Both from Norte Grande
and Rosais. I think the names were pretty common there!

Mary Bordi