De: Joao S. Lopes <josim...@yahoo.com.br>
Assunto: Res: [AZORES-Genealogy] Costa Family
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Data: Sexta-feira, 28 de Agosto de 2009, 18:58

Tomas was born at 6-apr-1716 - source: NEPS
http://www.neps.ics.uminho.pt/hortaconceicao.html

De: Carlos Bertemes <bremen...@yahoo.com.br>
Para: "azo...@googlegroups" <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Gene_Portugal_Brasil <gene_portugal_bra...@yahoogrupos.com.br>;
portugal-...@yahoogroups.com
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 27 de Agosto de 2009 19:23:13
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Costa Family

Dear Friends,
I am looking for Costa from Faial Island.
My 6th ggrfather Thomaz Francisco da Costa born around 1723 in Nossa Senhora da
Conceicao, Horta, Faial. He died in Desterro, Santa Catarina, Brasil in
14/jun/1796, married in Desterro in 29/apr/1750 to Mariana Jacinta da Vitoria
de Faria.
He is the son of Miguel Vieira de Mello and Helena Eliza Barbara de Aguiar.
His Paternal grandparents are Miguel Vieira and Isabel de Mello and maternal
are Domingo Guerreiro de Aguiar and Maria da Conceicao.

My 6th ggrmother Mariana Jacinta da Vitoria de Faria was born around 1729 in
Espirito
Santo, Feteira, Faial, the daughter of  Francisco Dutra de Faria and Maria de
Faria.

Could anyone of you give me further informations on these families so I could
continue
to work on this side of my family?

Thank you very much

Karlushko - Itajai/SC/Brasil
Pesquisando:
Santa Catarina, Alemanha, Franca, Holanda, Belgica, Espanha
Portugal, Italia, Luxemburgo
Reinert, Jungklaus, Van der Gocht, Ottekier, Hesse, Laux, Schumer, Bertemes,
Schilling, Fiorenzano, Feijo, Martins, Costa, Dutra, Dias, Silveira, Gato,
Sodre,
Andre, Arruda, Aguiar, Lemos, Machado, Mattos, Silveira, Mello, Miranda, Leal
Quadrado, Rebello, Marques, Brasil, Teixeira, Baptista, Jorge, Van der Burggerie

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 -
Celebridades - Música - Esportes