I found the following - the names are quite similar so thought I would pass
it along:

Ship: Peninsular
Date: Sailing from St. Michael April 25,1905 arriving New Bedford May 8,
1905

Manoel Ferreira Simoes 25, S?, Mary A. Ferreira Simoes 17, S?, going to her
brother-his brother in law Angelo Rebelo da Camara, 680 Water Street, New
Bedford, MA. Last Residence: Sao Miguel. Angelo's names is spelled Robulo
on Ancestry.

I found an Angelo da Camara but he is listed as Angelo Da Conaciaco (person
after him is Conceicao) in Ancestry index but he is going to his brother
Simao da Camara, Lowell MA
on ship Dona Amelia arriving New York May 4, 1901.

There is an Ermelinda M Simao 17 coming with a Manuel M Simao 4 from Fajan
Cima? St. Michael leaving their father Francisco M. Simao Faja Cima, going
to his brother in law Francisco Ferreira 169 Ives St. Providence Ri ship SS
Canopic sailing from St. Michaels July 26, 1907 arriving Boston Aug 7,
1907. They are listed as brother and sister.

I found a marriage for an Ermelinda Ferreira Simoes 1903, Volume 536, Page
360. I can have a friend look this up and maybe it will tell you where they
are from.

If you will give me the names of Maria's children, and they were born
before 1910, I can look them up for you. There is an Amelia Angelo Tavares
Rebello b. 1902. There's a Mary Angelina Rebello b. in Taunton, 1910. Also
a Mary Rebello b. in 1900. If you look under the Surname Rebello, there are
83 births between 1900-1910. You can look them up yourself at
http://www.sec.state.ma.us/vitalrecordssearch/VitalRecordsSearch.aspx This
is only the index but I have a friend who belongs to NEHGS who can look up
the actual record if you find one of the children.

Not at home but should be later in the day and will get back to you asap.

"E"