Anthony,
I think you posted a picture of the men on that ship a couple of years
ago and my dad was one of them.  I checked on some Canadian websites
and it seems to be very difficult finding anything.  I think the
people involved have to be dead for years before information can be
released.
Maria Natalia

On Sep 28, 12:42 pm, Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a link for immigrants to Canada.
>
> http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/genealogy/index-e.html
>
> Good luck!
>
> Margaret Vicente
>

> On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 6:07 AM, Anthony Moniz <tigg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Good morning ,
>
> > Thanks for the quick reply ,
>
> > My Father "Ernesto Furtado Moniz"  originally came over to Canada as a
> > contract worker for the CP / CN rail as a contract labourer , he came
> > via the S/S Homeland April 1954 to Canada .
>
> > Hope this helps !
> > If you have any other questions ,
>
> > please feel free to ask ,
>
> > Thanks !!
>
> > Anthony
> > email: amo...@telus.net
>
> > On Sep 27, 12:19 pm, bellema...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Anthony,
>
> > > I checked Ancesty and they only have Canada 1865-1935. Here is a site
> > that
> > > lists Portuguese to Canada in the 1950's
>
> > >http://www.geocities.com/fcandido2001/portcanada/hardhands.html
>
> > > It would help if you would give us a specific name.
>
> > > "E"- Hide quoted text -

  • [AZORES-G... Marie
    • [AZO... Cheri Mello
      • ... terrarubra
    • [AZO... lisa lema
      • ... terrarubra
        • ... Anthony Moniz
          • ... bellemarco
            • ... Anthony Moniz
              • ... Margaret Vicente
                • ... mnk
    • [AZO... Linda Norton
      • ... Suzanne Silva
      • ... Suzanne Silva
        • ... Cheri Mello
          • ... Linda Norton
            • ... Thomas da/de Costa Vasconcelos Rodrigues Gouveia Oliveira Cabral
              • ... Linda Norton
        • ... Linda Norton