I also have Madruga from Pico in my direct line. I will have to check it out
tonight and let you know who so that we can see if we connect.

Julzz

________________________________
From: Vivian Christy <vchris1...@yahoo.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, November 11, 2009 10:06:43 AM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Madruga family

Hello Maggie,

I was told my Becky Madruga that all the Madruga's are related.  I have
relatives here in San Diego but have not yet done that line.  I know Becky has
done her line back to 1700's. Manoel Goularte Gracia Madruga born about 1700 in
Sao Matheus, Pico, Acores is Generation 1.  From there it goes to Generation 7
and lots of names.  I can contact Becky Madruga and give her your email address
if you would like more information on that line. Let me know. Vivian