Hi Everybody,

Hopefully someone out there can help me with this. On my g
grandmother's death certificate, it says that her and her parents
place of birth was Feigao, Sao Miguel. I cannot find any kind of
reference to any place by this name. That of course doesn't mean it
doesn't or didn't exist. Especially since I am so new to looking for
my portuguese roots outside the US. Have any of you heard of this
place or know how I can find out more about it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Merry Christmas

JC