To: "Azores Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 9:52 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Disappointment with microfilms...HELP!

Hi Eliseu,
I looked closer at some info i had for Jose Pimentel and saw that
although he ended up living in Agua d'Alto after he was married ...,
in 1902 he registered for a passport and along the line where his name
is....it says that the Conselho is Vila Franca and the Freguesia is
S.Miguel...there is an area in the Vila that is S.Miguel right?  So i
may have ordered the wrong films to look for him....all these families
could be from Vila Franca or somewhere else instead of Agua d'Alto
like everyone in my family thought. Thanks for checking on that. That
was a great eye opener for me.  I sure have alot more work to do to
find my Jose Pimentel.

On Jan 4, 3:49 pm, "Eliseu Manuel Pacheco da Silva"