My mom was the last of 11 children and she never met my great
grandfather but from what she knows...he died around the age of 60
years old?  That would make it around maybe ...1942? I'm assuming in
Agua'Alto (because that's what my mother thinks...)but before
Wednesday...i will try to contact someone else in the family who may
know better.
Thanks again Shirley!
P.S.  Do you find it is easier looking up birth , death or marriages?