David,

Here is the link to the Solano Caounty Gene Society.
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cascgsi/

There is a Naturalization index there with a Franck Vieira

   *Vieira*
 *Frank*

*Portugal*

*OACC A pg 496*

*Vieira*
 *Frank*
 *F*
 *Portugal*

*DAC 2 pg 60*
   *OACC A*
 *Orders admitting Citizenship County, followed by page number.*

  *DAC*
 *Decrees admitting Citizenship, followed by a book number, page number.*
*For further information contact the **Solano
Archives*<http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cascgsi/archiveintro.htm>
*. Additional information available. Records can be ordered through the
Research <http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cascgsi/archiveintro.htm> page.
*

**

Eric