I am new to the azores geneology site.  What is passport and where can I find
it?

Thanks, Jeanetta

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:13:06 -0700
From: carmen_furt...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] NEED HELP WITH PASSPORT
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Cheri & Joanne,

Thanks for the translation - Wednesday while searching I stumbled across that
some manifests had two pages - spent the last two days looking up all my saved
manifests to see if there was another page - there was so I added it to my
Comcast page - both the passport and manifest has Cambridge on it so these two
entries match up - I know my great-grandmother was a widow so everything points
to her - it's the Cambridge part that bothers me - says her husband is Jose
Joaquin - which isn't correct - my grandmother's other brothers and sister came
after their  mother (my grandmother came first  with her aunt Gloria Rolates -
to work for money to send for the others to come) - I find they all came with
different last names - my grandmother under 'Carvalho' - her mother and brother
Jose under 'Joaquin' - her brother Manoel under Rolates - and her brother
Antonio and sister Hortensa under Luiz - so it was a job finding them.

just checked again and Maria C. Joaquin's mother is Carlota Jesus so this has
to be my great grandmother as that was the name of my great-great
grandmother!!!!

Thanks again.

Carmen