I have relatives that are buried at Mount Saint Joseph Cemetery.
Below is additional information about the cemetery that I think some
of the information will be use for to you.
Eugenia

Mount Saint Joseph Cemetery
Web site: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=cr&CRid=7835
This web site has photos.
Also known as: All Saints Cemetery, Portuguese Cemetery
1000 block of Walpert Street
Hayward
Alameda County
California  USA
Postal Code: 94541
http://www.myallsaints.org

Cemetery notes and/or description:
Owned and operated by:
All Saints Catholic Church
22824 Second Street
Hayward, CA 94541
(510) 581-2570
off...@myallsaints.org

MOUNT ST. JOSEPH CEMETERY, ALAMEDA CO., CA
Walpert Street
Hayward, CA

Founded 1875. The following list of names, dates, and text is compiled
from the visible grave markers on and around Mount St. Joseph
Cemetery.

Many of the markers are in Portuguese, every effort has been made to
accurately transcribe the information and preserve the spelling as
contained on the original marker.

List of graves:
Web Site: http://files.usgwarchives.net/ca/alameda/cemeteries/mtstjoseph.txt

Also