From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Herb
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 8:32 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Searching for Maria Dos Santos

I realize this is a long shot. I am searching for obituary, children, and
marrige  information on Maria Dos Santos born in Agua de Pau, Sao Miguel
March 27, 1862. I am pretty sure she was my GG Grandmother. She was the
daughter of Ricarda do Espirito Santo, born May 16, 1820 and of Manuel dos
Santos both of Agua de Pau

Herb in Virginia