I realize this is a long shot. I am searching for obituary, children,
and marrige  information on Maria Dos Santos born in Agua de Pau, Sao
Miguel March 27, 1862. I am pretty sure she was my GG Grandmother. She
was the daughter of Ricarda do Espirito Santo, born May 16, 1820 and
of Manuel dos Santos both of Agua de Pau

Herb in Virginia