Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 21:24:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Perry/Pereira family.....
From: brad.po...@mindspring.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Could your Manuel born 27 Nov 1841 be my Manuel Jose Pereira de Bettencourt,
who married Mariana Josefa de Bettencourt on 7 Jan 1864 in Velas ?

Their son Joao Francisco Pereira born 10 Mar 1865 in Velas, removed to
Bridgewater, MA around 1884.

The family story is that there were other family members living in the area.
Bridewater is only 15 miles from New Bedford.

Can we connect ?

Brad Potts <brad.potts at mindspring.com>