Yes George, I believe Shirley looked in all three parishes. I have
Manuel de Paiva married to Maria Moniz Pimentel, same period and it is
missing also. I think there are at least 6 marriages missing in Ponta
Garca. You can track them by baptisms, and then look for marriages and
they are not there. I think Shirley and Cheri also have a Manuel
Furtado missing, this one from Vila Franca marriage. I noticed that RR
and Canto made references to records that longer exist. They probably
crumbled or washed out.

JR