Please keep me informed since I'm connected there as well.

Thanks.

Linda Borges Furtado Norton

-----Original Message-----
From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
rfrancispimen...@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 8:21 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Baptism of Braz

Now it is starting to make sense. I am missing a generation. Do I understand
that Maria born 10 Jun 1674 married Manoel Correa Marvao and her daughter is
the Maria Vultoa that married 3 Feb 1721.

Rick

603-679-8339

Richard Francis Pimentel
Epping, New Hampshire, USA
Researching Bretanha, Ribeirinha, Ribeira Grande, Achade Grande, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores