________________________________
De: Joaquin Mendonca <ftw...@sbcglobal.net>
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Enviadas: Domingo, 18 de Julho de 2010 21:50:33
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help reading marriage for Amaro da Costa

I got basically the same thing, but could not interpret Olveira and Cruvello. I
need practice reading different priests handwriting. What I did not understand
was Maria Olveira with Maria ......
What does the phrase mean?

Joaquin

On 7/18/2010 5:19 PM, Margaret Vicente wrote:
> Jesse,
>
> The names are: Amaro da Costa son of Francisco da Costa and Maria de Olveira
>with
> Maria Fernandes daughter of Manuel Cruvello (Carvalho) and Anghela (Angela)
>Fernandes.
>
> Margaret

-- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
that