From: "Harvey Jerome" <jeronimo3...@att.net>
To: henriettama...@sbcglobal.net, azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:36:35 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Flores Genealogy and Drinking Society

Hi Henrietta
My family name is Jeronimo from Ponta Delgada,Flores. My greatgrandfathers name
was Antonio Jeronimo changed to Jerome his wife Maria Concepcion Feno also from
Ponta Delgada, Flores. Maria's brother name was Manuel Francis Feno went by
Manuel Francis until the late 1800's. All his childrens middle names was
Francis. He returned to Flores for his sons wedding using the name Manuel Feno
in 1907. The family first went to Mass. Then the families moved and settled in
Alameda County, CA.

Harvey Jerome