Cabeca looks like Cabepa to me.

Yes, villa of Lagoa.
Right after that it says nasceo for born on trinta ehum (that should be
trinta e hum - old spelling - now um) for 30 and 1.

Baptized oito de Novembro "do dita era" would be of the same year.

Gods: Joao de Medeiros (I don't see Madeira after his name) and Roza de
Medeiros, children of the above Antonio de Mederios Madeira.

Side notes say an certificate was issued in 1846.

You're really getting it!

Achada