Another great reason for members of this group to attend is that if
you've never been to the J.A. Freitas Library before, you'll be
impressed at what a comprehensive reference resource it is, and it
might be of help in your research!  Their web homepage is:
http://www.mypfsa.org/library
I can't seem to find an online listing of their holdings, but it's
late here so my Googling skills are feeling a bit fuzzy :-)  If
someone else can locate it online, would you please post it to the
group?  Thanks.

Hope some of you are able to attend the event and meet everyone
there!  Katharine

P.S.  It's not that far from major freeways, as I recall.