I have information in my database of the Rego Nicolau's......Diana Silva
----- Original Message -----
From: bellema...@gmail.com
To: "azores" <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 9:48:32 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Joao R. Nicolau - Bretanha, Sao Miguel

Does anyone have anything of this Joao R. Nicolau and family who lived in Fall
River. His full name might be Joao do Rego Nicolau but I am not sure. He
married Maria Jose Sousa b. abt. 1878 - her father is listed as Manuel Sousa
Coelho, Bretanha. Her sister is Miquelina Coelho b. abt. 1886. I found an 1895
marriage record between Joao do Rego Nicolau and Maria J. de Sousa. His parents
are Jose R. and Maria I. Telles and her parents are Manoel and Maria C.
Carvathos (Carvalho?). All children were born in USA.

Thanks

"E"

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores . Click in the blue area on the right