I have a relative with the name Manuel Coelho.  He would be my
grandfather's half brother, my great-uncle. His father's name was
Francisco Silvieira da Sousa Coelho.  Don't know his mother's name,
she died around 1870.  His father married my grandmother, Maria
Candida, (b 1838).

These names are so similar, I wonder if we could be related.  There is
no information about Manuel in my family's history; just that he died
in the Azores and he was the only sibling that did not immigrate to
the states.  Nothing else is known about him.  He had three siblings,
who ended up in Fall River, Peabody, and Brazil, and a half brother,
my grandfather, who moved to Peabody, MA.   I have the siblings
information in the US, and all decendents up to 1980 if you are
interested and you think this could be the same person, I would be
happy to share what I have.

I don't know what all the names mean.  Can someone help me?   Would
the da Sousa and the Silveira be my great grandfather's mother's name,
for example?

Mariana Luz