Any idea on how I can obtain an obituary or article regarding a home furnace
explosion where two children passed away somewhere between 1910 and 1915 in
Santa Clara County (town of Sunnyvale)?

I'm also having troubles finding a birth, marriage, and death records for:

Margaret "Minnie" Borba b abt. 1893 San Jose, CA or her deceased children.

1st marriage to Joseph Dutra (abt. 1910)

Had two children with Joseph with the names of Lucille and Lawrence (born prior
to 1915 but I beleive after 1910 per the 1910 Census) who passed away in the
fire.  The were 1 1/2 and 3 yrs. old I'm told when they passed away, so that
would be around 1913/1914 possibly.

They had two additional chidren named the same:  Lucille (1915) and Lawrence
(1917)

2nd marriage to Elwood C. Reynolds (abt. 1930) - Nickname:  Stanley Reynolds

Lived at 279 Mary Avenue Sunnyvale, CA from 1910 until she passed away in 1970.
At another time the address was 648 Mary Avenue but was changed when they put
the Lawrence Express Way in.

Buried in the Alta Mesa Memorial Park Cemetery, Palo Alto, CA.  No photo's or
listing on FindaGrave.com, but I do have confirmation from the cemetery and
Granddaughter they are burried there since her father and mother are buried
there as well.

What's strange is that I can't find any birth, marriage or death records.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Robin Borba Besotes

Researching:  Bettencourt, Borba, Barbe, Da Rosa, Jacinto, Rodrigues, Mattos,
Jorge, Souto, Silveira, Canhoto
California Towns:  Newman, Turlock, Crowslanding, San Jose, San Juan, Tres
Penos, Hollister, Watsonville, Pacific Grove, Miliptas
Azores:  Terceira, Sao Jorge, Faial, Pico, Flores