I am trying to find information on my D'ANDRADE ancestors...

Here is what I have:

Jacinto D'ANDRADE (my ggrandfather) m  Margarida Candida LOPES in Ariffes, Sao
Miguel 16 Sep 1872

s/o Antoinio D'Andrade de Silva m Dona-Anna-Clara in Fenais do Luz, Sao Miguel

s/o Joao D'ANDRADE RAPOSO m Genoveva ROSA in Fenais do Luz, Sao Miguel, 14 Oct
1779

s/o Manuel D'ANDRADE-MACEDO m Mariana(?)

I have no further information.....could there possibly be someone else on the
"list" looking for this family who could help me break through?????

TIA

Elizabeth