Eric:  I know that Alameda County charges a lot ($12-!6) for a lookup.  I am
used to Reno, NV, where I can get a non-certified record for $1.00.
Shirley   45 minutes from Reno, but still in CA.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Gomes
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] I need some help.

  Hi Shirley,

  I don't remember how much but Alameda County charges for look-ups.  The
county website is www.acgov.org and I know I have found the info previously.  I
work for the County, but I rarely get to Oakland.

  I will look up his name when I get home on the divorce index through
ancestry.com

  Eric Gomes
  Castro Valley, CA