Alexis,

Eric and I have been around a long time - me longer than Eric--in age that is, doing this research, as well as many others on the list. Believe me when both stongly agree it is the person you are looking for, it is and she is. This Mary Gibau Gonsalves and any other spelling, surname, etc., they used is something we are used to seeing. I think your original question has been answered for you and you now have lots of facts to back it up. Have fun with your continued research...you are lucky to have found her so quickly. For 10 years I have been looking for the baptism record, on one of those islands in the Azores for my grandmother, and I still have not found it and many wonderful researchers on this list have tried to help me. Found her siblings but not her. Lucky you!

"E"

--
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into 
your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the 
blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my 
membership."

Reply via email to