Found it!!!

I ran the filter for age at death was greater than 17 (so it counts age 18
on up).

I have 354 people who died after the age of 18 (I guess the other 43 deaths
are all babies - and those are the ones that I've found so far).  Average
age at death: 66.5 years with a standard deviation of 17.0 years.  Minimum
age at death 20 and maximum age at death was 101 years.

I have the deaths on 185 males (over the age of 17).  Average age at death:
66.9 years with a standard deviation of 16.6 years.  Minimum age at death 20
and maximum age at death was 101 years.

I have the deaths on 169 females (over the age of 17). Average age at death:
66.0 years with a standard deviation of 17.5 years.  Minimum age at death 21
and maximum age at death was 96 years.

To make this a really valid study, I'd have to find the deaths on ALL my
ancestors and then take a true random sample (like picking a name out of a
hat).  The same guy who died at 101 keeps popping up (yes, Altino, your
great-grandfather).

Roughly and unscientifically though, it looks like the adults in my family
died in their 60s on average, but I have a few in their 90s and one at 101.

Achada