Don't know if you're referring to native Azoreans, or their descendants. My
mother died at 101, born in Sacramento but conceived in Pico. My wife, born
here, was 95.  Her sister, born in Sao Jorge, was 97.

Lionel Rocha Holmes

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Richard Francis Pimentel <
rfrancispimen...@comcast.net> wrote:

> *Generally speaking, I would say that you could find both extremes. I had
> a great aunt that lived to 99 my great grandfather lived to 81, my
> grandfather lived to 80 my dad is still alive at 90. On the other hand my
> uncle died at 65. My dad’s mothers family was prone to heart disease and
> some died early as my uncle. My grandmother lived to 81 though.  *
>
> * *
>
> *Rick*
>
> * *
>
> *Richard Francis Pimentel*
>
> *Spring, TX*
>
> *Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire *
>
> * *
>
> * *

  • [AZORES-G... Cheri Mello
    • RE: ... Richard Francis Pimentel
      • ... Lionel Holmes
      • ... Kim Rowe
    • Re: ... Lorinda Sevenans
      • ... Mary Bordi
    • [AZO... Thomas da/de Costa Vasconcelos Rodrigues Gouveia Oliveira Cabral
      • ... Alvin Goularte
        • ... Emily Martin
          • ... Thomas da/de Costa Vasconcelos Rodrigues Gouveia Oliveira Cabral
      • ... Lorinda Sevenans
    • Re: ... CaraBela