  From: netadosaco...@aol.com
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 5:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Joseph Francis Brio or Braio

  Shirley,

  Patsy and I did research, last year at the seminar put on by Cheri and
Rosemarie, here in SLC, Utah. We researched using the files at the FHC.  Found
my grandfather's and my grandmother's brother's naturalization records filed in
Oakland, CA.

  So if you are not close to a FHC there in the Bay Area, couldn't you go to
the Oakland, to the Alameda County records office?

  Ally
  Anselmo's of Rebeira Seca, Sao Miguel
  Pinheiro's and Nune's of Praia do Almoxarife and Pedro Miguel, Faial
  Silveira's and Rodrigues' of Sao Jorge

  In a message dated 2/19/2011 1:04:25 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,