I don't understand why this is showing up on my "JOSEPH FRANCIS BRIO OR BRAIO"
thread?

________________________________
From: "netadosaco...@aol.com" <netadosaco...@aol.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, February 20, 2011 5:30:47 AM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Joseph Francis Brio or Braio

Shirley,

Patsy and I did research, last year at the seminar put on by Cheri and
Rosemarie, here in SLC, Utah. We researched using the files at the FHC.   Found
my grandfather's and my grandmother's brother's naturalization records  filed
in
Oakland, CA.

So if you are not close to a FHC there in the Bay Area, couldn't you go to  the
Oakland, to the Alameda County records office?

Ally
Anselmo's of Rebeira Seca, Sao Miguel
Pinheiro's and Nune's of Praia do Almoxarife and Pedro  Miguel, Faial
Silveira's and Rodrigues' of Sao Jorge

In a message dated 2/19/2011 1:04:25 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
shir...@digitalpath.net writes:
Hi Eric:  Where can I look to find naturalization cards?  Both of my
grandfathers were    naturalized in California.
>Shirley

For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged,    or No Mail
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group    at
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.    Click in the blue area on the right
that says "Join this group" and it will    take you to "Edit my membership."
that