E,

I sent the certificate in the second e-mail. If you use an iPhone it always
shows up at the very bottom of the message, even if there are a number of

To answer your question: My grandfather was born around April 1873 to Manuel S
Machado and Anna Julia (possibly Lemos.)He was a twin.

He married Maria Clara Medeiros  on 26 Sept 1921 in Taunton, MA.  The
certificate is from "Egreja de Santo Antonio" in the Fall River Diocese.

Hope this sheds some light on the story.

Thanks for your help !

Gayle