OK, last one for the 3rd period....
# 18 on half of the left side of the page
http://goo.gl/AWRn2

The baby is Capitulina (that's more unique).  It does name her father in the
left margin.  Can the people who are willing, try for the date, the parents,
and the grandparents?

Remember, the baptism date is written out in full on the first line.  The
scribe is emphasizing her name, you can see it 6 lines down on the right
(that's a priest you want to hug!).  Her birth date immediately follows.
You'll see her father's and mother's name a few lines after that.  The
paternal grands begin at the bottom of the left page.  The maternal grands
are at the top of the next page.  WARNING:  Maternal grandpa is not a name!
As an added plus, the godfather (padrinho - hyphenated as padri-nho) and
godmother (madrinha) are the names after the grandparents.

Thank you to the people who are willing to stick there necks out and post.
I know many are following along and not publicly posting.

Achada