Well, maybe one of these days they will have all their microfilm online??
If so, I am not sure if it will be still be a freebie.

There was a microfilm about one of my great grandfather's government duties
and a few years back I was able to purchase this piece of microfilm from the
government, believe it or not!!  Or was it the city of Boston!!  Well, one
or the other.  I use to view it at the FHC but now don't know what I'll
do...luckily, I copied and transcribed what I needed from it.

"E"
PS:  Gayle had a great time at Slates!  Great food, great fun, and to die
for Blueberry Mojitos.