From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
vsp
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 11:46 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Reliability of information Univ Minho NEPS and
Familias Faialenses

Hello,

I am new to this group and want to say thank you for all of the
invaluable information I have found so far.
Since all 4 of my grandparents immigrated to the US but were born on
Faial (3 from Pedro Miguel and 1 from Cedros) I have been able to
trace via the Univ. of Minho NEPS geneweb and the Familias Faialenses
my family history.
How accurate is the information? Before I advise other family members
that our paternal grandfather is a
descendant of Joao Garcia Pereira and Isabel Pereira Roxo (original/
early families settling Faial) I would like to be assured of the
validity of the info.

Best Regards,
Veronica Perry