From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
JR
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 11:13 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Different wording on Baptism record

It seems many families in the Ribeira Grande area appeared or lived, or
worked in the other fraguesias and churches of the area.

"Filho de Francisco Borges e sua mulher Albina Candida naturaes fraguesia de
igreja prioral da NS Senhora da Estrella villa da Ribeira Grande, neto
paterno de Jose Borges, ja falicedo..."

Who is the person married to Jose Borges?

JR