Jack (and others),

That was a special by another DNA testing company, I guess from last year.
The current sale I'm talking about is for Family Tree DNA customers.  The
Family Tree DNA (FTDNA) one will expire on Thursday, June 21st at 11:59pm
CDT.

Cheri Mello
Family Tree DNA Admin with Rick Pimentel
Azores DNA on Family Tree DNA