Hello all;  Due to the wonderful generosity of Tish, on this list, I now
have the baptism "certificate" of my grandfather.  I wanted to send it to
the list along with my translation in the hopes that sks would check my
translation and give me corrections and possibly fill in a few blanks.
Unfortunately, my message bounced back saying it was to large.  Not being
very sophisticated in the ways of the computer, I can only guess that my
image was saved in to large a format.  Can anyone tell me how to shrink the
format so that it is acceptable to the list?  BTW, the image is on CD.  

 

Thanks much, Sam in CA

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to