Cheri,

I was thinking of ordering one the tests for myself and my mom and
uncles. I want try and get the most detailed results..do you think it
is worth getting the Y-DNA111 or should I go for the Y-DNA67 and try
and upgrade at a later time when there are better deals or the price
goes down?

My azores side is from my mom's father..both of his grandparents were
from the azores. Would any DNA testing (Y-DNA for myself and my
uncles, mtDNA for my mom)  help tighten which islands they were
from..particularly my grandfather's grandpa who we believe was from
Sao Jorge but I haven't been able to find any records of him yet.

What kind of information would the Autosomal DNA test provide if
myself, uncles or mom were select it? And is the Mitochondrial
Sequence (FMS) test a good one to order?

Obviously I cannot get all of these now because of budget limitations,
but what do you think a good, fairly high resolution tests would be to
start with?

         Thanks,

                     David