From: JEFFREY ENTIN <ten...@fullchannel.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, October 7, 2011 4:13:56 AM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Azorean names in Cambridge, MA, USA

To those of you who are interested in HUDSON MA:

I have some old photos probably the early 1920's of groups of people who are in
Hudson MA.  My Great uncle and his wife are in the pictures, but no other
people
are members of my family.  I assume they are friends and relatives of his
wife's
family all from Santa Maria.

There is also a Hartford CT connection to these people.  Let me know if you are
interested in seeing them and I'll email them to you personally.  Theresa
sam...@surewest.net,

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Linda Norton <patli...@verizon.net> wrote:

Hi Yvonne,

>Sorry we haven't been in touch, but yes most Santa Maria people ended in
>Hudson, Ludlow and Sao Miguel ended in Fall River, New Bedford, Cambridge
>and Somerville. There are a lot of people in South Peabody are from
>Graciosa, Lisboa, I would say more of mix there, too.
>
>Linda Borges Furtado Norton

says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."USA