Oh my God Eric you are an angel,  how in the world did you find that obituary?
Yes, the son did die at 26 years of age.  This obituary now gives me the
married names of their daughters.  Apparently they seemed to have a another
child by the name of John who was born in California.  Joseph's wife Rosaline
is my grandfathers sister.  We all didn't know my grandfather had other
brothers and sisters who lived in California except for Ceasar Souza or de
Souza.  My great grandfather moved to California too but I'm still trying to
find out where he is buried. I'm not sure what child he resided with so it is a
great mystery.  Thanks again for your help.

Gail