Hi Shirley,
My maternal grandfather was born in Pedro Miguel, Faial and was his father,
grandfather- grandmother, ggrandfather - mother and gggrandmother.
Any matches??

Francisco Rodrigues do Amaral 1879-1953
 Senhorinha Vargas Henriques  1896-1933

Joao Rodrigues do Amaral 1850-
Maria Tomasia do Rosario - born Madalena Pico

Francisco Rodrigues - 1812 -1872
Maria Tomasia  -1819

Joao Francisco Rodrigues 1766-1827
Josefa Rita De Jesus  1768-1849

Manuel Rodrigues  1728-1789  born in Salao
Maria Rosa 1725- 1805

Best Regards and Merry Christmas!
Veronica Perry