Gail

Patsy found our family's record of deportation from the FHS tape.   There
was a Passport of Appeals.  On that record it said what city in Sao  Miguel
they lived.

Also, she went through the Birth / Christening tape of the prox year that
our grandfather's were to have been born and found my Grandfather's  record.
 That was great as it confirmed who are great grandparents were and  where
they lived.

AVA
Vieira Anselmo in Ribeira Seca, Sao Miguel Pinheiro, Nunes, Silveira in
Praia do Almoxarife and Pedro Miguel, Faial
Silveira, Rodrigues in  Sao Jorge