Margaret,

This is part of my tree for the de Souza family, I’m still entering in the
children and the marriages .  This might give you and the others what I have
so far.

These are additional notes that I have.

Notes for Caitano de Souza

aka Caitano de Souza Dias

aka Quitao or Gaetano Souza

1900 Hawaii Federal Census, Hilo, Hawaii.  Hawaii vol 4 page 63A. dob 1861.

Married 17 yrs.

Both parents born in Portugal. came to Hawaii in 1883.

Laborer

Widowed between 1900 census and remarried in 1901

1901 second marraige record: 44 yrs old, residing Wainaku

Parents Jose de Souza and Maria Ignacio

1910 Hawaii Federal Censu, North Hilo District, Hawaii. Hawaii pages 57B &
58A, both parents born Azors, Portugal, Immigrated 1885 (???), Widowed.

1930 census son Joaquin said father born in California, I believe he moved
to California with other children.

Notes for Maria Ferreira

1890 Kingdom of Hawaii Census, Hilo, Hawaii district #4

Had 4 children, 3 living and listed

1900 census dob 1865, married 17 yrs

Had  8 children, 6 living and listed,

Both parents born in Portugal, came to Hawaii in 1883