So, if I am reading this right, your Parents,  one or both, must be Portuguese
citizens.  Grandparents doesn't do it!

Sam in Maz

Sent from my Kindle Fire

From: ""E" Sharp" <bellema...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu Feb 02 19:06:09 PST 2012
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Portuguese citizenship

Here is an interesting blog with information on this subject and other info as
well.

http://azoresnation.com/profiles/blogs/becoming-portuguese

"E"

  • [AZORES-G... Tomas Leal
    • [AZO... Thomas da/de Costa Vasconcelos Rodrigues Gouveia Oliveira Cabral
      • ... Katharine
        • ... Nivea
          • ... "E" Sharp
            • ... Sam Koester