 From: "prinsu...@verizon.net" <prinsu...@verizon.net>
To: Azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 8:14 AM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] New pictures

Hi;
I have not been in contact for a long time although I read all the emails
and usually with envy.
We are not a family that travels but try to find information on line.
It was through this group that I found my grandparents marriage.
I notice recently there have been people from the New Bedford, MA area and
then I found some new (old) pictures of family from that area and Somerville,
MA.  A cousin passed away and these were her pictures and some had names,
at least first names on them.
My grandmother’s name was Augusta Martin, she was married twice, to Louis
Almeida and Joseph (Joze) Thomas, he was my grandfather.  I vaguely
remember an Aunt Rose.  My cousin told me there were two “Roses”.
I found Rose Martin and another Rose in these pictures, if anyone has time
could you look at these pictures and see if anyone looks like someone you have
seen in pictures before.  I would guess the one with “Uncle Roy
(Crossland)” was taken about 1929  The other one I have no idea.
These were taken in Somerville, I think.
Alice Smith