From: bellema...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 12:46 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] New pictures

Here is Augusta in 1930 census.

1930 United States Federal Census 1930 United States Federal Census
Name: Augusta Thomas
Gender: Female
Birth Year: abt 1867
Birthplace: Azores
Race: White
Home in 1930: Somerville, Middlesex, Massachusetts
View Map
Marital Status: Married
Immigration Year: 1880
Relation to Head of House: Wife
Spouse's Name: Joseph Thomas
Father's Birthplace: Azores
Mother's Birthplace: Azores
Household Members: Name Age
Joseph Thomas 63 - came to US 1887 from Azores
Augusta Thomas 63 - came to US 1880 from Azores
Anthony Almeida 44 - son (difficult to read, but I assume this is her son by
her first marriage)
James J Angelo 28 - son in law
Theresa H Angelo 27 - daughter
Margaret T Angelo 6
Dorothy R Angelo 4
Theresa H Angelo 3
Roy Crossban 27 - son in law married age 26
Mary Crossban 22 - daughter married age 21 (so they were married about 1929)
All others born in MA. I would assume if Roy is in the picture it would have
been taken ca 1929 or later?

Do you have the other census records or do you want me to look for them?

"E" --