Dear Group,

I received information that Manuel Pereira's father Antonio Pereira and Mother Maria Eugenia were from Porto Formoso and also Maria dp Conciecao parent's were from Porto Formoso: Father, Damaso C Carreiro , Mother, Maria Julia.

Manuel Pereira was born in 1846 and immigrated in 1883 to Hawaii in 1883 along with his wife Maria Dp Conciecao and Sons: Manuel 7, Antonio 3, ( both born in
Porto Formoso.

On the Portuguese Consul Log-he and his family appear on #1496.....This information was sent on Behalf of Cheri Mello.

My problem:

I don't know how to access the Portuguese Consul Log and cannot read Portuguese. Also, If possible, are there dates: birth, death, ect. on the Parents of Manuel Pereira?        And I think what we all hope for:  Are there any of you related to these individuals who might give me greater light and knowledge into my ancestors?

Manuel Pereira and Maria dp Conciecao are my great grand parents...One last question for insight: Is Maria da Conciecao maiden name Carreiro? I know this sounds to easy but I want to be correct in all I do.

Thanks for all you do,
Lou Henderson