Repost for Lou:
Eliseu,

Thanks, I don't have anything more than what you now have sent me. I
did not have the dates and that I am very thankful for. Another set of
questions?

1. I did get an e-mail Saying Antonio Pereira's wife Maria Eugenia ,
was Maria Engracia, I will forward that to you. I guess this could be a
mistake.
2. Occupations: Pescador...Tecedeira.. and Compones, english
translation. I could probably look up the words on google, but since I
am writing to you
I will be lazy.
3. Are you the one who did all the Marriages in Porto Formoso? Needless
to say I love this web site for all the information and research that
you people make
available to us.

Thanks again,
Lou