From: "Eliseu Silva" <eliseuman...@gmail.com>
To: <azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Museu da Emigração Açoriana (Azorean Imigration Museum) - Ribeira Grande
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 19:15:47 -0100

Just in case…

Do you know that Câmara da Ribeira Grande (City Hall) has some immigration records online?

Just go to http://mea.cm-ribeiragrande.pt/index.php?p=p

Choose between:

Fichas de Emigrante (for the 1950’s emigrants) or

Requerimentos séc. XIX (for some XIX century imigrants)

Hope it helps you in some way.

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva

Researching Island of S. Miguel and Graciosa. In S. Miguel particularly Ribeira Grande-Porto Formoso.

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.